Terms & Conditions
ShopMundo Terms and Conditions of Use
Shop Mundo, Inc. ("ShopMundo") offers you an electronic platform based on a Web Page and / or mobile application with web page functionalities to carry out transactions, exchange information and product details between buyers and external sellers of products (“Services”) when you visit or buy at Shopmundo.com (the“ Website ”). ShopMundo provides the Services under the conditions of use established in this Website and those that may be established for one of the Services in particular. ShopMundo is the trade name of Shop Mundo, Inc. "ShopMundo" or "we" refers to Shop Mundo, Inc., or the ShopMundo company mentioned in the corresponding ShopMundo Service and "you" means the future user, if you register as an individual or as the authorized representative of a company. If you are going to shop at ShopMundo, we recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions of Use of ShopMundo since, when placing your order with ShopMundo, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions of Use may be modified and updated from periodically, prior notification to you, in accordance with current regulatory provisions. ShopMundo will have the right to enforce the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use even if there has been no prior requirement to you for such compliance.
I. Conditions of Use
1. Application and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms and Conditions of Use describe the conditions applicable to the use of the ShopMundo Website located at www.shopmundo.com. By visiting the Website and/or mobile application or using the ShopMundo Services you, as a user of the ShopMundo Website or Services (the "User"), accept the Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. Registration. 2.1. To use the Services, you must complete the registration process by providing us with your name, identity document number, date of birth, exact address, telephone number, email address and registering a valid payment method associated with that account. 2.2. Each User who has completed an online registration form on the Website is a registered user of ShopMundo (a "Registered User"). ShopMundo will establish an account ("Account") for each Registered User who will be assigned a user name ("User Identification") and a password ("Access Password") to enter and gain access to their own Account. 2.3. All the information you provide regarding your registration must be correct and complete and you are personally responsible for keeping it updated. ShopMundo may refuse registration and deny the issuance of the Account, User Identification and Access Code if it does not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use or when the registration information cannot be verified, prior notification to you, in accordance with the provisions current regulations. 2.4. The User will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password information against third parties and for restricting third party access to their computer and mobile devices. The User will be responsible for all users and the content of all messages communicated through the Account, as well as the consequences of any of these messages. 2.5 ShopMundo may, prior notification to you, in accordance with current regulatory provisions, suspend or terminate the Account of a Registered User at any time if: a) In ShopMundo's determination, there is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use; or (b) ShopMundo has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information provided by the User is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or (c) ShopMundo believes that the actions of the Registered User could cause financial damage or legal responsibility to said User Registered, the other ShopMundo Users, ShopMundo or its affiliates.
3. Users in General. 3.1. Users may use this Site subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. ShopMundo or its content providers grant a limited non-exclusive use to their person, non-transferable and non-sublicensed, access and use of the Website and the ShopMundo services for personal or internal purposes and not to use the Site and its content in its own commercial activities not authorized by ShopMundo. 3.2. ShopMundo reserves the right to limit, deny or create a different access to the Site and its functions in relation to its Users, to change the functions or introduce new functions, prior notification to you, in accordance with current regulatory provisions.
4. Accessibility. We strive to make our best efforts for the proportion of ShopMundo Services, continuously and with quality, in accordance with our technical possibilities. Failures caused by major force, repairs or maintenance work, according to the technical parameters defined by the current regulation will not entail responsibility by ShopMundo beyond the regulatory provisions applicable to the Services.
5. Intellectual Property. 5.1. ShopMundo is the sole owner or licensee of all rights to the Website and the content of ShopMundo. All rights that are not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by ShopMundo are hereby reserved. 5.2. "ShopMundo", "ShopMundo.com," and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or service marks of Shop Mundo, Inc., in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright laws, trademarks and other laws on copyright property. Unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited. 5.3. It is not allowed to systematically copy, reproduce, download, extract or reuse any information, text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available in or through the Website (the "ShopMundo Content") for the purpose of re-selling or distributing the ShopMundo Content, mass mail (via emails, wireless text messages, text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operate a business that competes with ShopMundo, or otherwise commercially exploiting ShopMundo Content. The systematic search of ShopMundo Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (either through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) such as our product lists and price lists without the written permission of ShopMundo is prohibited.
6. Electronic Communications. Each time you use a ShopMundo Service, send us an email, text message or any other communication from your computer or mobile device, you will be communicating electronically with us. ShopMundo may communicate with you by email and through any means of communication regarding the use of the Website and the Services, and you consent to such communications. You agree that all contracts, notices, notifications and communications that we send you by electronic means satisfy any requirement in writing, except where applicable law requires a different communication.
7. Modifications. ShopMundo reserves the right to make changes to the Website and the ShopMundo Services upon notification to you, in accordance with current regulatory provisions. Your continued use after ShopMundo makes the placement of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
II. Terms of Sales
These Sales Conditions apply to the purchase of products on the ShopMundo Website.
8. Contract between Buyers and Sellers. 8.1. When you place your purchase order, we will send you a message confirming the receipt of your order. 8.2. The contract that is generated once any product sold by a seller has been purchased, concerns only and exclusively the buyer and seller of that product. ShopMundo does not represent the external seller or the buyer, is not part of that contract, nor assumes any responsibility related to the contract of purchase and sale of products between both parties. 8.3. ShopMundo will assist the buyer in any matters related to claims and customer service after the purchase of the product has been made.
9. Availability. 9.1 Our Website includes information on the availability of products for sale, but ShopMundo does not control the availability of products offered for sale on the Website by sellers, so when we process your order, we will inform you by email if any of the products included in said order will not be available and if so, you would not be charged any amount for said product. 9.2. In some cases, it is not possible to confirm a specific delivery date when you place your order, so we would provide an estimate indicating a range of days. Likewise, ShopMundo will not be responsible for any delay or non-compliance by the sellers.
10. Customs Information. When you place an order in ShopMundo for delivery in a country other than that of the seller, you may be obliged to pay import taxes on the products, which will be charged when the package reaches its destination. These amounts and customs clearance fees will be at your expense since ShopMundo has no control over these taxes and fees, which depend on the laws and regulations applicable in the country in which the product is received.
11. Minors. The products offered on the Website must be purchased by adults. Children under 18 may only use the Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
12. Applicable Law. The laws of the Dominican Republic govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and Terms of Sales, (with the exception of Law 173 of April 6, 1966, on the Protection of Importing Agents of Goods and Products, and their modifications to date and provisions on private international law). Any dispute related to the Services or these conditions may be adjudicated to the courts of the National District of the city of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and to the administrative instances created for this purpose.